Friday, December 16, 2011
December 15, 2011-January 5, 2012
Stampin' Up! just announced a Clearance Rack Blitz! Many new products such as punches, ribbon, ink, dies, buttons and MORE, nearly 200, have been added with some of the merchandise marked down 80% - but only while supplies last!
A few details:
• Only online orders qualify for this promotion. Orders can include non-Clearance Rack items, as well.
• The Clearance Rack Blitz includes old-body style punches.
• There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
• Qualifying Clearance Rack orders are eligible for hostess benefits
• Clearance Rack Blitz items are only available while supplies last. There are no refunds or exchanges on Clearance Rack items.
• You may view Clearance Rack Blitz items in the Online Store.
You can take advantage of these great deals now through January 2. Please remember these deals are only while supplies last!
So hurry don't miss it--SHOP NOW
Friday, December 9, 2011
I know I have been a little MIA lately.
Here is a quick card that I forgot I made a few weeks ago. I made it with the Free downloads SU gave us a few weeks ago. Hope you enjoy and that your holidays are going well.
Monday, December 5, 2011
At Stampin' Up!, we believe in making a difference in the lives of others--whether they're our demonstrators, our employees, the people who use our products, or children in need of a way to express their creativity.
Since 2005, Stampin' Up! has been honored to participate in the TODAY Show's Holiday Toy Drive. This year, Stampin' Up! will be donating over $500,000 worth of stamping and paper crafting products to the following organizations:
Action for Boston Community Development Inc.
Alliance for Children's Rights
Boys & Girls Clubs Harford County
Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of New York
Community Partners of Dallas - Rainbow Room
Diocese of Saint Augustine
Interfaith Nutrition Network (INN)
Kids In Need Foundation
National Council of Jewish Women, Cleveland Section - The Dignity Project
Puerto Rican Family Institute
St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Stephen Siller Foundation/Katrina Fund
In conjunction with the donation, Stampin' Up!'s Shelli Gardner will make an appearance on NBC's TODAY Show on Tuesday, December 6. We are honored and excited to once again participate in this annual holiday tradition of giving back and making a difference!