I'm on the SUDSOL Design Team!

SUDSOL Design Team

Monday, November 7, 2011

Masculine Monday


Where Eagles Fly
My father collected eagles like I collect giraffes. I am always reminded of him when I see an eagle.
This eagle is from the In Wilderness set. I was reminded yesterday that I haven’t used coloring for awhile so I took out my blender pens, ink pads and color pencils and colored my stamp. I enjoyed it. It is always fun to color and when you do it this way, as opposed to coloring in a coloring book – which I still do from time-to-time – others don’t take a second look at you.
So, if you haven’t in awhile, take out you Stampin’ Up! Crayons, color pencils, and blender pens and have fun coloring!

Happy Crafting!
Deborah

Product list

Stamp Sets-
In Wilderness
Card Stock-
Always Artichoke
Baja Breeze
Early Espresso
Water Color Paper

Ink-
Soft Suede
Chocolate Chip
Daffodil Delight
More Mustard
Basic Black
White and Brown Color Pencils

Tools used-
Big Shot and Lattice Embossing folder
1/16th inch Handheld punch

No comments:

Post a Comment