I'm on the SUDSOL Design Team!

SUDSOL Design Team

Friday, March 26, 2010

Easter Card share




I had the honor of attending a meeting three levels up with my upline this month and we had a wonderful time swapping and making cards for 2 fun fill hours!!! I have picked out the Easter cards to share with you, giving credit to those that made or designed them. Here are two of them. Be looking the next two days as I post the other four items that were shared.
If you would like to be part of all this creative sharing and FUN give me a call and join my team. You only have until March 31, 5 days, to save 15% on the starter kit AND receive the Define your Life stamp set FREE(a $47.95 value)!!
Happy Crafting!!!!
www.stampinwithdeborah.stampinup.net
stampinwithdeborah@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment