I'm on the SUDSOL Design Team!

SUDSOL Design Team

Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's a Color Revolution!

YES!! We are getting new colors!

Stampin' Up! giving us 5 brand new colors and bringing back 10 retired In Colors! How exciting!
To see what our color palette will look like when our 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog is released in July be sure to go to my blog and click on the widget to your right and see a full size copy of the flier.
In order to make room for these fabulous NEW colors, we will be saying goodbye to some of our favorites. These colors will be available in their full product lines until June 30th. Again, click on the Fond Farewell chart to your right to see the chart of the colors that will be leaving us.
If you need to stock up on any of the colors that will be retiring on June 30th - you can ORDER ONLINE anytime 24/7 or give me a call and I can place your order in a group order and all can save on postage!

So, what does this mean for all of us - More fun colors to play with!!!
As a demonstrator I get to order these colors early! Not a demonstrator yet, check out the Stampin' Up! current promotion by clicking on the Join Today! button on the right, or give me a call and you can be part of my team and all the fun!!
We will be having an Opportunity Night on Monday April 19 at 6:30pm. RSVP if you would like to attend.
Please feel free to give me a call or e-mail me if you have any question or concerns about this color change.

No comments:

Post a Comment