I'm on the SUDSOL Design Team!

SUDSOL Design Team

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Going, Going, ... Almost Gone!


Aren't these guys just adorable? I have loved this set (It's the Thought-) since it came out in the Summer Mini. Alas, our Summer Mini sale ends August 31, 2010. The greatest thing about this set is you don't even have to purchase it! You can earn it FREE! All you have to do is host a qualifing workshop and it is yours FREE! You can have a workshop in your home and invite a few friends over and I can show you how easy it is to make this and other cards or you can host a catalog party by showing the catalog to a few friends, collecting orders and with a minimum of $150. in merchandise total the set could be yours.
I have also used some of our new colors Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, and Early Espresso to create this card. I have so enjoyed our NEW collection of colors this past month. If you don't have a current catalog send me an e-mail and we can see about getting one to you.
Happy Crafting!
Deborah

2 comments:

  1. Love it - cute, cute, cute!
    Following you from the SC forum.

    www.stampingwithlulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute!!! I'm following you...
    Amy
    http://amysstampincreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete