I'm on the SUDSOL Design Team!

SUDSOL Design Team

Monday, January 16, 2012

Coffee Sleeve Mini Album



I just had to share this with all of you. I made this but the idea came from my side line Elysia Coster. We had a great time earlier this month when our group, the Icy Inkers lead by Jill Coleman, got together and had a stamp camp of sorts. Everyone, ten of us, brought a different craft and all the supplies for each of us create it and we all took turns making the different items. I came home with ten fun creative ideas. I may share some of the others at later dates.
This is a mini album and was created using a coffee cup sleeve. I just though that was so ingenious. What do you think? What different products do you use to create with?

1 comment:

  1. Very cute idea!
    I'm your newest follower from SC. Have a great week.

    Stephanie
    http://stampnsteph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete