I'm on the SUDSOL Design Team!

SUDSOL Design Team

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Yummy in My Tummy!


Doesn't this look delicious enough to eat? I had so much fun making this card. Calypso Coral is one of my all-time favorites and it goes so well with this card. In fact I used all of the 2011-2013 In Colors to make this card.
Just a reminder, our 2010-2012 In Colors will be retiring this year. If you loved them get them before they retire. The colors I used will be around for another year. Not sure about you but I am already getting excited to see what new colors we offer this year.
How did I get the Popsicle those colors you ask? Take a guess and leave a comment. If you look back at a few of my posts you will get an idea on how I did it.

1 comment:

  1. Love this - What an Awesome job!!! Just stopped by from SC - hope you stop by http://www.lauraleestamps.com and Follow me too :)

    ReplyDelete