I'm on the SUDSOL Design Team!

SUDSOL Design Team

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Try My Digital Studio for FREE

The New MDS2

Stampin' Up! has add 75 new features, such as coloring your stamps in multiple colors, enlarging you items without pixelating them, and the ability to write your stories in many fun designs, making MDS even more amazing and fun to use.
Want to check them out before you buy? You can! Go to my site and down load it all FREE for 30 days! If you like what you see you can then purchase it and know that your purchase is worth every penny.
If you have any questions once you down load it please be sure and give me a call. I would be happy to help you make full use of all the great new features.
Don't forget, through the month of August you will save on your My Digital Studio print purchases. What are you waiting for? Who else allows you to try a program before you purchase it? Get started today and start have fun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment