I'm on the SUDSOL Design Team!

SUDSOL Design Team

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Pages One and Two




Finally, I was able to work on my album again. I had a busy week this week substituting and wasn't able to get back to my album. But, here are pages one and two. What do you think? I am still excited about this project. I has been fun going through photos and recalling the fun we have had together. I am a "pick the photos and then design the page" kind of person I have realized. I have made a couple of 6x6albums and then placed pictures in them but had no particular photos in mind when I made them. But with this album, and others I have made I generally pick the pictures I want in the album and then design the pages around the pictures. I think it is more difficult and time consuming this way but it works for me most of the time.
Since I have the pictures pretty much set for the rest of the album the next pages shouldn't take as long for me to post.
I hope you enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment