I'm on the SUDSOL Design Team!

SUDSOL Design Team

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sorry I was crabby and Join the club


Here is a card I created using our faux tearing technique and our level one hostess set "It's the Thought" in our summer mini. I think he is just so cute, don't you? You can't buy this set BUT you can earn this 7 piece set for free just by hosting a workshop with a qualifing order.

Come October I will be starting another club. One of the benefits of being a club member will be that you get to come my place and learn this technique, and many more, for "Free." If you would like to be part of the fun, and budget your spending for your crafting supplies, then e-mail me and I will put you on the list for the next club that will start October 1st.
Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment