Monday, June 21, 2010
Three Columns and a New Items Sneak Peak card Share
I finally was able to change my blog to a three column format. What do you think? It has taken me forever to do this. I finally found some good instructions this evening and walla! I have it.
Also I am sharing a card I made for one of the SUDSOL challenges this week. It was different this week but we had fun with it. We had to follow 8 steps and then we had 30 minutes to create our card.
1. Pick 3 card stock colors, one could be DSP, as with mine, I also used Pumkin Pie and Chocolate Chip.
(I used the New in July DSP Greenhouse Gala, which I also used on my magazine add card for my June 10 post. This is some fun paper as you can see and very versital.)
2. Pick 2 ink colors, I used Chocolate Chip and Baja Breeze - New in July.
3. Choose 2 stamp sets Friends Never Fade - New in July - and Thank you kindly.
4. Choose one punch - Small Tag punch.
5. Choose one border - could be paper, ribbon, anything, I chose to use the Eyelet border punch to make my border.
6. Pick 3 embellishments - 2 Certainly Celery brads and ribbon.
7. Pop-up one item - the tag on mine.
8. Have at least 3 layers.
After we gathered everything then we had 30 minutes to create it.
If you decide to give it a try e-mail me your creation and I would be glad to post it to my blog.