I'm on the SUDSOL Design Team!

SUDSOL Design Team

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Great Time was had at the Open House




We had a great time creating Valentine cards at the open house. There was so much creativity going on! Above is a picture of some of the attendies crafting away and a card created by Kassandra. Thanks Kassandra for letting me share it. I loved the balence of the layout she used, especially the added bow.


Hope you can all attend next time. If you are interested in trying any of the new products before you buy them just give me a call and we can set up a time for you to come by and try them out.


I am looking in to holding a class next month. Not sure what we will make. If there is something you would like me to highlight please let me know and I will see what I can do.


Till next time, Happy Crafting!!!!!!


Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment