I'm on the SUDSOL Design Team!

SUDSOL Design Team

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

One sheet wonder and Open House

Hello Everyone,
It's Sale-a-bration time! And the Occassions mini catalog is out. So many new and exciting products.
Along with all that I tried out a new technique, new to me that is, the other day and made 8 cards in no time at all, okay, in about an hour. It is call "One sheet wonder." Here are the cards I made -

I did them in a Valentine theme as that is our next holiday - don't you just feel that "..love is in the air..."!
OPEN HOUSE
If you would like to make some cards like this or just try out some of the newest products before you buy - like the Clear mount stamps, the new punch design, or the new Sending Love DSP - then I would love to have you join me at my OPEN HOUSE on January 16th from 1-4. The cards can be made for $2. each or all 8 for $12. but if you RSVP me by January 9 you cam make all 8 for just $10.
Trying out the new products is free of charge and there will be snacks and PRIZES!!!!!!!
Happy Crafting!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment