I'm on the SUDSOL Design Team!

SUDSOL Design Team

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Big Shot Matchbox for Wedding




Hello everyone,
Here is a wonderful use for the Big Shot Matchbox die cut. I used it as a little Thank You box for my wedding. It is holding Chocolates that my sister made. The box can also be kept to hold other keepsakes.
I cut the box using the Matchbox die for the Big Shot. After the cover was cut I used the Embossing folder and Brayer technique with the Big Shot to color the paper and have the embossing stand out in white. The colors I used are Dusty Durango classic ink(retired)to color white card stock. Pacific Point cardstock was used for the thank you label which is also on the Matchbox die. The bow and charm are non-Stampin' Up! I had so much fun making these and it was so quick and easy - I made 50 of them. I received many Oohs and Ahhhs over them. If you would like to learn how to make these drop me a line and we can set up a workshop for you and some friends and you can even earn some of the supplies to make them!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations. I just finished 200 invitations for my son's wedding! Love, love your little box! Adorable. New follower from SC!! I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your wedding. I am a new follower from SC. Please come and visit my blog.

    Sandy Hill
    www.inkyfingersatwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!
    Newest follower from SC, and I'll be back.
    Hope you follow me too.
    diane oliver - Rubber 'n Rafters
    http://dianeoliver.blogspot.com
    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete