I'm on the SUDSOL Design Team!

SUDSOL Design Team

Monday, July 12, 2010

Finally a card




Henry is on the mend and we are planning the wedding for this weekend. So, I have a little time. Here is another card that I made inspired from a magazine add. Another Better Homes and Garden one. When I saw the add I saw our New In Color Pear Pazzazz. and the Stamp set Watercolor Trio and Hostess set Because I Care. I am so getting used to this seeing ideas everywhere. I have a couple more ideas coming that I got from clothes I have seen on others. They will show up in the coming weeks.
So, my question to you is, "Where do you get your inspiration?"
Have a great day and Happy Crafting!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love that you fet inspiration from home magazines! I work for a home developer and we always have magazines in our waiting room (Style and Home and House & Home). I always go through the magazines before they go into the recycle bin and rip out pages that I think will inspire me down the line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a great inspiration piece. I am following you through Stampin Connection. Lin
    Http://aaliyahsattic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete