I'm on the SUDSOL Design Team!

SUDSOL Design Team

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Glitter Window


I have been cleaning and rearranging my room the past few weeks and came across this piece and thought to myself, “How pretty. How did I do that?” After looking it over for a few seconds I remembered that this was a sample I made for the Glitter Window technique.
What is the Glitter Window technique? Well, here it is.
Glitter Window-
First you punch a piece of card stock with your favorite punch. I used Early Espresso and punched it with the Fancy Flower punch. You then place a strip of packing tape behind the punch making sure that the sticky side shows through the front. You then press the card stock with the sticky side of the tape into our Dazzling Diamonds Glitter. I then attached a 5-Petal Flower punch in Cherry Cobbler to a piece of Daffodil Delight card stock, the same size at the Early Espresso piece. I then attached that to the back of the Early Espresso piece centering the 5-Petal Flower in the Dazzling Fancy Flower window.
Check back tomorrow to see how I use this piece on a card.
Products used
Card Stock
Early Espresso– 119686
Daffodil Delight-119683
Cherry Cobbler-119669
Punches
Fancy Flower-118073
5-Petal Flower-119880
Accessories
Dazzling Diamonds-102023

No comments:

Post a Comment