I'm on the SUDSOL Design Team!

SUDSOL Design Team

Monday, August 29, 2011

Quick and Simple Masculine Card


Here is a quick and easy birthday card. I will be sending this off to my cousin this week. Our birthdays are the same day, Sept. 5th. Happy Birthday Chuck!
I started with the Designer Series Paper from the Paisley Petals and wasn’t sure which colors to pair it with so I went to trusty Color Coach – 120148 (page 174). I love this product and use it all the time. I looked up Bravo Burgundy, as that is the color of the DSP, and went with the Creative Combination using River Rock for the base of the card. I added a strip of Baja Breeze card stock and used that same color for the ink on Whisper White. I didn’t want to use ribbon or buttons so I went with a little bit of or Hemp Twine to add some dimension.
This was quick, simple and easy. I had it made in just a matter of a few minutes. I would love to show you how quick and easy card making is. Leave a comment and I would be happy to help you host a workshop with you and your friends and you could earn the stamp set I use for free as it is from one of our new hostess only sets Happiest Birthday Wishes.
Hope you are having a wonderful Monday!!
Products
Card Stock
River Rock-108642
Baja Breeze-111352
Whisper White-100730
Designer Series Paper
Paisley Petals-122367
Ink
Baja Breeze-111352
Stamp Set
Happiest Birthday Wishes-122617
Accessories
Hemp Twine-100982
Color Coach-120148

No comments:

Post a Comment