I'm on the SUDSOL Design Team!

SUDSOL Design Team

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Stampin’ Up! Cutter Kit







This was my first Stampin’ Up! purchase some six years ago. I liked the portability of this cutting tool.
It has a rotary cutter to cut your paper, a perforating tool – use for coupons or book marks to be removable from a card, a scoring edge to score and better fold your paper, and, my favorite, the 7-sided distressing tool. That gray round thing.
I have found myself returning to this tool many times over the years. After I posted yesterday I realized that I forgot to mention it.
Here you can see a close-up of where I used it on the card. Just a little rubbing from the distressing tool on the edges and it really gives a project some added dimension, no longer a flat boring card, without having to add a lot of layers or frilly stuff, important on a masculine card.
If you want to add dimension to your card you can order this from my web site. It is on page 208 of the 2011-2012 Idea book and catalog.

The Cutter Kit – 106958

Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment