I'm on the SUDSOL Design Team!

SUDSOL Design Team

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Baby Wipe anyone?


I shared this technique last week with my sidelines. If you are one of my local customers I would be happy to teach you this technique and share with you how to make this card using baby wipes.
I teach a technique class once a month showing my friends how to do two techniques and making a card for each technique for them to take home. If you would like to join us we would enjoy having you. If you want to just attend, learn two great new techniques to make more WOW cards, and go home with two cards then e-mail me or give me a call and I will make sure I have all the materials here just for you.

The class cost is $10.00. Or if you would like to place an order that day and your order totals at least $20.00 then the class is FREE!!
You can check HERE for dates and times.

No comments:

Post a Comment