I'm on the SUDSOL Design Team!

SUDSOL Design Team

Friday, February 17, 2012

"This Day" with My Digital Studio


With all the excitement over the FREE TRIAL of My Digital Studio Express I had to do some Digital scrap booking myself.
I made a card the other day using these colors - Pink Pirouette, Wisteria Wonder, and Cherry Cobbler - and I fell in love with them. I believe I have mentioned it before but as a reminder, I am not a pink and purple girl. With Stampin' Up! I have learned to love so many other colors. I just amaze myself sometimes.

If you haven't yet, come Try My Digital Studio FREE!
If you have ever thought about buying My Digital Studio but wanted to try it before buying it, well, now is the time!

You can download the software (item 129600) and access the free trial NOW just as you would a Stampin' Up! digital download through my web site HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment