I'm on the SUDSOL Design Team!

SUDSOL Design Team

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!


It was my mom's birthday this weekend and this is the card I created for her.
I got to play with many of my new products from our Occasions mini. I used both of the new Big Shot Framelets Labels and Edgelets Adorning Accents and the new Impressions folders to match. I used two of our new stamp sets, the Apothecary Art and the P.S. I Love You.
The colors I chose were two of our current in-colors Island Indigo and Pool Party along with some of the DSP from Everyday Enchantment in the Sale-a-bration catalog. I added a glimmer brad with some Calypso Coral Organdy ribbon, also from Sale-a-bration.
Remember the items in Sale-a-bration are FREE! with every $50.00 you order or when hosting a qualifying workshop. Call now to book yours as the Sale-a-bration only lasts until March 31,2011

1 comment:

  1. Deb:
    That is SUCH a pretty card! I am sure your mom was thrilled with it...the colors go so well together!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete