I'm on the SUDSOL Design Team!

SUDSOL Design Team

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Flowers almost gone, but not here



I know, the flowers are almost gone but I was given a challenge and felt the need to take it up. This was a sketch layout we were given and this is what I did with it. It was fun to do something springy - is that a word? after having done Christmas card designs this week. Also the day looks very fallish outside - computer doesn't like that word ;) The weather here keeps going from sunshine to wind and sprinkles, just can't make up it's mind.
Hope you have had a great weekend and if you decide to take the sketch challenge leave a comment and I would love to take a look at yours.

Happy Crafting!!
Deborah

Products
Whisper White card stock
Brights designer series paper in
Old Olive and Daffodil Delight
Melon Mambo Ink Pad
Love Blossoms Wheel
Five Petal Flower punch
Brad Flowers Neutral
Fabulous Florets stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment