I'm on the SUDSOL Design Team!

SUDSOL Design Team

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Quick and easy gift



I picked up a giant clothes pin at the box craft store the other day; I think I will be getting some more. It is that time of year and I am starting to make Christmas gifts for friends and family. Yes, we generally give out home made gifts from our home and they are all much loved. They are small items but then they get more. This is what I did with the clip in no time at all.
I used our Cheerful Treat DSP, available to hostesses only, to cover the sides and then added some of our Paper Daisies sponged with Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo, and Concord Crush. I centered a Designer Brad to hold them together and the attached them to the clip. These could be used to hold photos, recipes, or even a card, and makes wonderful gift.
If you want to be able to purchase this Designer Series Paper, shown on page 11 of our catalog, or learn how to make quick easy gifts for your friends and family then call or leave a comment and I would be happy to help you be a hostess and share my ideas with you!

Happy Crafting!!
Deborah

Products Used
Cheerful Treat Designer Series Paper
Paper Daisies
Designer Brads Flower
Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo,
and Concord Crush Classic Ink pads
Sponge Daubers
Multipurpose Liquid Glue

1 comment:

  1. Love that clothespin! Please bring it to our next meeting so we can all Ooh and Aah!

    ReplyDelete