I'm on the SUDSOL Design Team!

SUDSOL Design Team

Saturday, September 17, 2011

It's the Koko bean!


This is our dog Koko, lovingly called 'the Koko bean'. This was taken when he was a puppy, about four years ago. He now weighs a whopping 87 lbs. with stilts for legs. I made this with our My Digital Studio. We had a class at our group meeting, the Icy Inkers, and we learned a few new things about using MDS and shading. This is the page I made that evening in less than 30 minutes. What do you think?
I just had a recent customer get her MDS at half price and received two of the latest CD's FREE!
If you would like to learn more about My Digital Studio, and possibly get your own MDS at half price, or even free, give me a call (360) 888-7627 and I would be glad to show you how.

Happy Crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment