I'm on the SUDSOL Design Team!

SUDSOL Design Team

Monday, September 26, 2011

Masculine Monday – Get Well


I feel I never have enough masculine cards available for last minute needs; I have three boys, a husband, his friends, and friends with spouses. So I have decided to start a Masculine Monday theme. Every Monday I will be posting a masculine card to share with all of you.
My first one here is a get well card, but you could change the greeting to be what you may need it for. I used Soft Suede for my background and More Mustard to offset it. The stamp sets are Autumn Days and Delightful Dozen. I used the Square Lattice Impressions Folder for the Big Shot for texture and a few brads for embellishment – men don’t go for the frilly things. The Curly Label was used to punch out the greeting and I used my Cutter Kit to rub the edges of the Very Vanilla down to show the Soft Suede.
To get the depth of the wheat I used the masking technique. If you don’t know about this technique leave a comment and I would be glad to get together and show you how it is done. To purchase any of the products see the list below and go to my online store.
Hope your week goes well!!

Happy Crafting!
Deborah

Product list
Stamp Sets-
Autumn Days
Delightful Dozen
Card Stock-
Soft Suede
More Mustard
Very Vanilla
Tools used-
Big Shot
Square Lattice Impressions Folder
Curly Label Punch
Paper Piercer
Embellishments-
Brads

1 comment: