I'm on the SUDSOL Design Team!

SUDSOL Design Team

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Free Big Shot or Stamp set – Which one will you choose?




I would love to have you join my team and now is a GREAT time to become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. You can earn a little cash for the holidays or become a hobby demonstrator and enjoy some of the best crafting supplies around at a discount. Sign up to be a demonstrator between now and October 31st and you will receive a Big Shot included with your KIT! Already have a Big Shot? No worries, you can choose $100 in FREE products! WOW! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain with Stampin' Up! You can read more about becoming a demonstrator on my Join My Team page or just give me a call (360) 888-7627. I would be happy to answer any questions you have, help get you signed up, and get that Big Shot in your hands before the month is over and this offer is history.

For those who find themselves short on time and need a card in a hurry try our Simply Sent line of cards. This month when you purchase 2 set from our Simply Sent line (pages 192 -193 of our catalog) you get to choose one of the coordinating stamp set from the same pages for FREE. Who doesn’t like FREE stamps? Remember you can shop 24/7 from my on line store.

Happy Shopping and Crafting!
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment