I'm on the SUDSOL Design Team!

SUDSOL Design Team

Friday, October 7, 2011

Hybrids


Hybrid cars are the all the rage these days. So, how about a hybrid scrap page? I had this great sheet of paper from our Cheerful Treat DSP (One of our hostess only specials on page 11 of our catalog). Now I am usually not one for pink but I have decided to start a scrapbook of me and what better way to start it than with my baby picture and what better color than a pink. I haven’t had a need for baby stamp sets and so therefore have none. But then the light bulb went on in my head. I have some in My Digital Studio (MDS). So, I started designing my layout in MDS. I printed my layout with only the printing that I wanted on a piece of regular print paper. I then used Dotto to hold my 6x6 DSP on top of the area that the items I wanted printed were at. I then ran it through again so that the printing was where I wanted it on the DSP. After I had the printing I then added the punched strip behind the picture, the picture, and the bow.
I had so much fun making this and figuring out how I could get the prints I wanted on to my DSP. If you have any My Digital Studio questions please don’t hesitate to ask. Remember, once you have a stamp set and color in MDS you have it forever to use.

Happy Crafting!
Deborah

Product list
Stamp Sets-From MDS
Nursery Necessities
So Happy for You
Baroque Motifs

Card Stock-
Melon Mambo
Pink Pirquette

Tools used-
My Digital Studio
Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border

Ink- from MDS
Concord Crush
Lucky Limeade

No comments:

Post a Comment