I'm on the SUDSOL Design Team!

SUDSOL Design Team

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I am so excited!!

I just added a new header to my blog!! I designed it with My Digital Studio. I know, many others have done it but I am somewhat technically challenged. I was just sitting her on the couch with my DH and started 'expressing my excitement' when it worked. He looked at me strange but then was happy for me. I just had to share. So, what do you think?
I plan to use it also on my newsletters. Don't get my newsletter? It is easy, just click on the subscribe to our newsletter in the upper left of my blog here. I send a newsletter out once a month with our latest promotions, a schedule of my classes, and tips and ideas for crafting projects. I would love to have you join my mailing list and be in on all the latest information and savings.

Happy Crafting!!
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment