I'm on the SUDSOL Design Team!

SUDSOL Design Team

Monday, October 24, 2011

Masculine Monday goes My Digital Studio

Original Design

My Masculine Redesign


I was running late on a Masculine project for today so I thought I would turn to My Digital Studio (MDS) and see what I could do with a pre-designed card. The first card is what the card looked like originally in MDS. With MDS you could print this card as is and not have to do anything else, for those times when you truly are at the last minute, and if you were in need of a more feminine card. Or if you have a few minutes you could change a few items as I did.
I switched out the background paper, changed the ribbon color, and replaced the flower with a more manly star brad.
So, what do you think? Does it fit the bill for a Bill?
There is so much you can do with MDS. If you are interested let me know and I would be happy to talk with you about all the possibilities you have with My Digital Studio.

Happy Crafting!!
Deborah


Product list

My Digital Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment