I'm on the SUDSOL Design Team!

SUDSOL Design Team

Monday, October 10, 2011

Masculine Monday


My card this week gets to serve three purposes. One, I get to share it with you as my masculine Monday card. Secondly, it will be my brother’s birthday card. Third, it was my swap card last Tuesday at our Icy Inkers group meeting.
Yes, as demonstrators in our Icy Inkers group we get to meet once a month to share celebrations, ideas, and swaps. I say that we “get to” because as a demonstrator with Stampin’ Up! there are NO required meetings. My up-line supports us with a once a month meeting that we can attend if we choose. There is no pressure to attend, it is my choice, and if I miss a meeting it is not a big deal, other than I am missed. ; ) The most important reason I choose attend is because I have so much FUN sharing in what I and the others have accomplished, the complements we give and receive, the great new ideas we share with each other, and I come home with about ten great projects.
If this sounds like some fun you would like to part of I would love to have you join us and be part of my team! Don’t forget, this month when you join Stampin’ Up! you get a free Big Shot or an extra $100.00 worth of stamp sets. Call me today I would love to help you get signed up and have you join in on the fun.

Happy Crafting!
Deborah

Product list
Stamp Sets-
In Wilderness
On Your Birthday

Card Stock-
Soft Suede
Cajun Craze
Very Vanilla

Tools used-
Cutter Kit
Ink-
Soft Suede
Early Espresso

DSP-
Well Worn
Embellishments-
Hemp Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment