I'm on the SUDSOL Design Team!

SUDSOL Design Team

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Happy Halloween


We are less then two weeks from Halloween. Thought I better get my Halloween cards ready to send. We made this one at Susan's workshop last week. Everyone had a great time. I made a few extras and will get them in the mail in a day or so to my family.
Check back Friday for the pumpkin I made also for Susan.
Happy Crafting!
Deborah

Product list
Stamp Sets-
Button Buddies
Teeny Tiny Wishes

Card Stock-
Very Vanilla
Chocolate Chip

Tools used-
Big Shot and Stripes Embossing Folder
Scallop Circle punch
1 1/4" and 1 3/8" Circle Punches
Modern Label punch

Ink-
Pumpkin Pie ink pad
Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede, and Always Artichoke markers

DSP-
Brights Designer Series Paper
Embellishments-
1/4" Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon
Brights Button
Hemp twine

No comments:

Post a Comment