I'm on the SUDSOL Design Team!

SUDSOL Design Team

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween On Masuline Monday


I have put together a scrap page for my DH of one of our first Halloweens together. He made these outfits for us down to every detail. His craft is modeling. He free forms some of his models and uses different parts from different kits or other items and builds his own ideas. That is what he did with the pieces that he wore that night.
I feel very connected in our crafts even though they are in many ways different. It is nice to have someone who understands creativity.
I did make this page using My Digital Studio. I am finding myself using it more and more. There are so many stamps I don't have in hand but I have, and will have for ever, in MDS.
Tonight I will be working and Henry is helping out some friends, so, alas, we will be apart for much of the evening.
Hope your Halloween is a happy and creative one.

Happy Crafting!!!
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment